Welcome to My World, Art & All

My long range goal is that you'll find INSPIRATION for your Soul, your Artful Endeavors, your Outlook on Our World, and Warm, Enduring Friendships. Welcome to my world.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day's A'comin????

Are we REALLY gonna have white stuff tomorrow?? Will there really be several inches of snow to play in and maybe even make a little snow man????

That white powdery stuff from the sky just doesn't show up much in this area (Atlanta). When it does make an appearance, we're like little kids. I mean we adults are even like little kids!!!!! I did a quick layout two yrs ago about the BIT of snow we had here.
It was meant to be a SIMPLE layout and when I look at it I can once again feel the snow flakes hitting my tongue. Of course I didn't end up keeping the layout quite so "simple". I did a LOT of paper tearing and layering, distressed the photo edges, and painted and/or stickled the metal snow flakes. Maybe I'll get to have some new pics tomorrow. We'll see if the weatherman is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment