Welcome to My World, Art & All

My long range goal is that you'll find INSPIRATION for your Soul, your Artful Endeavors, your Outlook on Our World, and Warm, Enduring Friendships. Welcome to my world.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

All Things Artsy

Well, week 1 of the new year/new decade is already coming to a close. It's freezing around here, colder than normal for Atlanta area, and the bit of snow that came down Thursday night is still decorating our little town. I do like looking at it as long as I don't have to deal with ice patches on the roads. Then I freak out.

Finished my first assignment for Paper Crafters' Corner last night and got all the artwork done and pics scanned in, and New Product Review written and all sent to the editor late (really, really late) last night. Ha. I didn't have to be anywhere today so I knew I could pull a late nighter in getting the computer work done and sleep in this morning.

It really is so much fun to open a box and find the new products to "play" with. I liken it to going to a car dealership and taking a new car out for a spin to see how it handles. The box arrived this past Tuesday, late afternoon, and I had just a few days to test out the products, create some projects, write my reviews and submit everything. Whew! But deadlines can be a fun thing.

I can't post any of the specifics right now, however, everything should be web published in the next few days from what I understand. So stay tuned here, and at PaperCraftersCorner.com

Tonight's a "chillaxing night", then back to the design work for some Thanksgiving and Christmas projects. Yeah I know. The holidays are over. Project Designers, however, have to work ahead. So the Christmas holidays aren't over around here until I say their over. LOL

Dinner calls. And, this coming week I also have to figure out how to really do some things here on this blog. It's all so new to me.
BrendaJean

No comments:

Post a Comment