Welcome to My World, Art & All

My long range goal is that you'll find INSPIRATION for your Soul, your Artful Endeavors, your Outlook on Our World, and Warm, Enduring Friendships. Welcome to my world.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Sunday of 2010

Thank you Hannah, for helping me start this yesterday! You are so very sweet to get me started on this "new venture". I finally realized very late last night what my blog addy is so that I can share it/invite my friends.

Am very short on time at this minute as I have to finish getting ready for church services. I want to come back later this evening and write about something I learned yesterday regarding Clarke Co/Athens, Ga and share how it relates in my mind to UGA Bulldog football.
And, hopefully put up the experimental art (well mine anyway) that Hannah and I had a blast working on together yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment